Monday, April 22, 2013

winston

Tonight while watching Mad Men, we had a moment. Well, Jimmy had a moment.

Years ago when Jimmy and I started to get to know each other, he decided to share with me one of his most proud purchases - a brass swan that he named Winston. Jimmy names everything.

He bought this swan at a garage sale with friends and decided it needed to travel to college with him to give his room some flavor.

When you're first getting to know someone, all things are cute. The knowledge of this swan didn't phase me. At all.

Anyways, tonight while watching Mad Men, Jimmy paused the scene and flew off the couch in excitement.

Don Draper chose to flavor up his space with said swan. Literally, it's the same swan. Jimmy said it made his week.

I wonder if I should've been more concerned when he first told me.

(No really, he's the most quirky man and I love him.)


No comments:

Post a Comment